Associates are subject matter experts in specific solution verticals and support customers, sales, and solution engineers via pre-sales consultations, deployments, enablement, troubleshooting & debugging, and lifecycle. Associates leverage their technical expertise within their solution vertical to assist peers and collaborate across product verticals. Associates work with customers, vendors and peers to ensure the best possible customer experience by leveraging a high-level of technical acumen, a strong understanding of customer management and soft-skills, and the ability to create plans of action with clearly defined tasks and executables.
What you’ll do in your role.
Inbound Customer Queue Management –Will be responsible for receiving inbound calls, chats, emails, and tickets directly from sales, solution engineers, and customers. Is responsible for managing and resolving these issues in a professional manner as defined by process and expectations. Is expected to leverage their knowledge and skills to resolve complex customer issues with minimal outside engagement, internal or external to the team. Documentation – Will be expected to document all work completed in the approved databases, forms, and customer communications as defined by process. Documentation will need to be kept up to date and information entered in real-time for all issues and projects the individual is working on. Will take ownership of the quality and accuracy of documentation they produce and data they enter. Is responsible for reporting and submitting repair/improvement requests to management regarding current documentation, processes, and tools. Troubleshooting & Debugging – Will be responsible for troubleshooting highly complex issues that may or may not have defined resolution steps, working to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Is expected to escalate issues per defined technical tiers and process. Will be required to communicate updates, resolution steps and information to customers, leadership, and additional stakeholders in a clear, concise, and professional manner. Pre-Sales Consultations, Deployment, Enablement & Lifecycle – Will be responsible for working directly with both internal and external customers in a Pre-Sales consultancy capacity, managing complex product deployments, supporting ongoing customer product enablement and managing overall customer lifecycle. Is expected to follow designated process when completing these tasks and is expected to engage additional internal and external resources promptly to ensure the best possible customer experience and drive customer and company success. Network Assessments – Is expected to produce internal and external documents as outlined by process and templated via PowerPoint and Excel. Must be able to analyze data and make accurate assessments of expected user experience on the T-Mobile network. Must be able to balance production requirements while still meeting other job responsibilities. Must be open to receiving direct feedback and management regarding execution of Assessments as it relates to quality and production metrics. May be responsible for providing Quality Assurance checks per process and providing design and development input to leadership regarding network assessments. Project/Program Management – Is expected to participate in and lead projects as assigned by management and complete their required tasks on-time and with minimal direction. Will be tasked with multiple projects both technical and non-technical in nature and are expected to execute these projects while staying current on all other job responsibilities. Will need to collaborate with others in a professional and productive manner that supports project outcomes. Will be responsible for providing accurate project/program updates to leadership. Training & Certification – Is expected to complete all assigned trainings and achieve certifications as assigned by management per the defined Training & Certification path for Associates. Will be expected to complete trainings per schedule outlined by management while maintaining productivity amongst their other primary job responsibilities. Will be responsible for helping to identify and define training paths for the department. Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you’ll bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Technical Discipline
- Less Than 2 Years: Experience Operating A Computer In A Windows Based Environment
- Less Than 2 Years: Experience In A Customer-Facing Environment
- Less Than 2 Years: Database Administration, System Administration, IT Administration
- Microsoft Office: Ability To Utilize Advanced Office Suite Products Such As Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, And SharePoint.
- Able To Effectively Express, Transmit, Understand, And Interpret Complex Information And Ideas Verbally And In Writing.
- Able To Make Rational Decisions Based On Facts Presented Regardless Of Specific Situation, Leveraging Both Knowledge And Available Resources.
- Able and Willing to Learn New, Highly Technical Things and Be Passionate About Technology.
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $45,000 to $75,000 annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year.