At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
Seeking a candidate who brings a strong combination of Product Management skills and Supply Chain logistics experience to deliver against opportunities within the T-Mobile Internet organization.
Strong knowledge of and experience with tactical consumer device product delivery, supply chain systems and logistics, and GTM processes is required.
Sr Product Manager will partner with the Supply Chain business unit to develop optimal forward/reverse logistics flows, processes, capabilities and requirements in support of key T-Mobile Internet roadmap initiatives, and will be responsible for engaging the broader enterprise to deliver those initiatives via established T-Mobile internal processes.
This position can be located in Bellevue, WA; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; or Atlanta, GA
What you’ll do in your role.
- Drives end to end delivery of products or features with moderate to high level of complexity and scope. This includes creating, managing, maintaining, and communicating product requirements and roadmap and initiating and managing supporting projects.
- Authors requirements and drives implementation of ideal supply chain solutions with the end goal of providing a top-tier customer experience while reducing capital cost and time to market whenever possible
- Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experience, identifies areas of opportunity.
- Works with stakeholders and follows enterprise process to secure and maintain product funding.
- Communicates, influences, and sells ideas at Director level and below.
- Conducts specific ad hoc analysis and provides insights to management on request.
- Recommends product feature set or technical improvements to improve customer experience.
Supply Chain Logistics Expert
- Drives supply chain activities in support of lob channel expansion and growth as the product owner
- Leverages customer insights for product vision, strategy, roadmap, priorities.
- Dedicates time to customer issues to build deeper empathy and understand their needs and priorities.
- Actively looks for opportunities to delight or meet customer’s unmet needs.
- Creates an environment and culture where the team is immersed in customer-first mindset.
Product Execution & Delivery
- Translates product/platform strategy by writing detailed requirements, features and user stories consumable for Dev teams for moderately complex products and services.
- Owns and manages product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
- Scopes and prioritizes activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collaborates with Architecture and Dev teams to ensure technical debt and long term technical investment is factored into roadmap.
- Ensures existing production defects are factored into regular backlog prioritization for resolution based on priority.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and Dev / Execution teams to create and communicate anticipated release schedule.
- In scaled teams, holds regular meetings and coordination activities with other PM’s and Product Owners (if applicable) to ensure parallel work is in sync and dependencies are known.
- Generates and maintains dashboards and reports that track product health and success metrics, technical KPI’s.
- Supports sales, marketing, and other stakeholder teams with product or technical knowledge and additional documentation.
- Communicates technical challenges to stakeholders and makes educated trade-off decisions based on those challenges.
- Accountable for product quality and performance in production environment. Accountable for product team response in event of critical or high impacting defect, including communications to stakeholders at all levels.
- Identify execution, operational, organizational issues that impede product success. Drive improvement plan to change or resolve issues
The experience you’ll bring.
- 3 years of experience in managing supply chain logistics in a large scale company/application/product environment.
- Proven success in delivering software with multiple project management methodologies and commonly used tools.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- 7 years of relevant Product Management experience. Advanced level understanding of customer experience.
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $75,000 to $150,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.