Government Account Manager, Cleveland or Columbus, OHApply now
What you'll do in your role.
• New business development within assigned account base
• Fearless cold calling
• Devising creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
• Professional networking
• Skillfully closing sales
• Creating winning proposals
• Customer service (and delight!)
The experience you'll bring.
• 3+ years selling to Federal/Government accounts is required
• Strong executive contacts
• Demonstrated history of sales achievements
• Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
• Sharp presentation and written communication skills
• Sales skill necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Serious work ethic
• Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
• Wireless, telecom or technology industry experience (preferred)
• High school diploma/GED
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Ability to work in the field up to 90% of the time within your local geographic territory
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Cleveland or Columbus OH
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.