Public Sector Enterprise Programs Rep, New York CityApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Driving IL Sales: Responsible for selling and supporting individual liable business within a specified target account list to achieve specific metrics established for the channel. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Event Planning & Marketing: Reps plan and manage events at client sites to promote T-Mobile products and services. Reps coordinate with other business units (Retail, Field Marketing, etc) on the timelines and locations of customer events to ensure successful results and participation at these venues.
- Client Support / Account Management: Reps use sales force automation and prospecting tool, manage sales customers and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Reps are often the account manager for Enterprise employee clients and ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new national customers on-board. Reps provide training for new customers, handle equipment issues, and enable a smooth transition to the Support team and reduce churn.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- 3+ Years Sales or customer service experience required
- 2+ years sales experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Work can be face to face or via phone with potential clients
- Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
- Strong listening, communication and time management skills
- Must have valid driver’s license
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.