Territory Manager, TPR Sales, BilingualApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Consult to deliver the Un-carrier “Brand Promise” through behavioral coaching of the Interaction Model
- Consulting, fostering and supporting the development of retail acumen within Dealer field organization
- Ensure field planning and execution of T-Mobile/Dealer short term strategic initiatives
- Market and store level analysis to identify SWOT
- Influence local Dealer leadership on operational efficiencies to maximize inventory management, reduce cash risks, ensure compliance to merchandising and TPR Operating Standards
- Conduct comprehensive store visits to review results, compliance, and development. Provide feedback (internal and external) market leadership to improve performance and customer experience
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Reinforcement of T-Mobile Training standards & programs such as Ready! Training completions, RSM engagement in ME certification
The experience you'll bring.
- 2-4 years of experience in significant sales and operations experience in a sales organization with a top company and strong culture.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.