Sr. Manager, Enterprise Sales - Seattle, WAApply now
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
What you'll do in your role.
- You’ll directly manage an all-star team of Enterprise Account Executives responsible for selling wireless data and voice services to large business customers
- This is a team that does heavy prospecting, cold-calling, networking, referrals and lead generation, so they’ll look to you for support
- You’re in charge of driving new contract acquisition, SIM growth, and ensuring that your team exceeds all sales, operational, and performance objectives
- This means you’ll be providing expert training, development and coaching along the way, as well as utilizing every sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tool available to you
- You’re part of the sales force too, as you lead your team to sell T-Mobile’s existing wireless voice and data solutions and help launch a new array of fixed-mobile convergence solutions throughout your region
- As manager, you’re in charge of recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating your team
- You’ll also help your team build and maintain strategic relationships with high-level buying influencers in key customer accounts
- Bottom line, you’ll be ensuring that your team achieves that perfect balance between new contracts, gross activations, CPGA and sales productivity goals
The experience you'll bring.
- Your four+ years of sales management experience overseeing Enterprise Accounts Business sales teams is welcome here
- Proven experience in outside business-to-business sales within a commissioned quota-driven environment? Let’s talk!
- A couple years of experience in wireless telecommunications is preferred, and at least four years’ experience in the development of presentations (as well as actually presenting to senior level executives) is just what we’re looking for
- You’ve got a deep background in prospecting, funnel and account management
- You’ve also got experience building winning teams and implementing amazing sales strategies
- Because this role requires some local windshield commuting, a valid license, good driving record, and proof of insurance are must haves
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
Req ID: 134298BR
Department: Business Sales
Travel Required: Yes
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.