Analyst, Sales - Frisco, TXApply now
Enterprise Core Competencies: Requires competency proficiency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
What you'll do in your role.
• Develop reports to track contests relative to sales performance. Complete ad hoc research and reports as required. Serves as liaison between OEM and regional field leadership to ensure contests are paid timely and meet HR and other qualifying requirements.
• Prepare/facilitate weekly, monthly and/or quarterly business intelligence presentations for senior leadership
• Assist in planning, organizing and executing multiple divisional meetings, vendor trainings, product launches and kickoff events
• Set up and maintain regional shared websites and/or regional store hierarchy
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and cross-functional team skills. Able and willing to coach others. Ability to present and effectively participate in business discussions.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills needed to identify and resolve issues
• Proven ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
• SQL Server Management Studio
• Prior experience supporting a sales organization
• Strong Business Acumen and deep level of understanding of Business Objects and Strategies
• HS Diploma/GED
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.