Sr. RFx Writer - EnterpriseApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Work cross-functionally to build and submit custom proposals to RFx submissions by owning the written and visual submissions and support presentations as required by partner
- Cross functionally partner across Enterprise to create new and innovative response collateral from customer themes, drive consistency with commitment to increasing quality and customer
- Maintain and update reoccurring content to accelerate response times
- Lead standard Salesforce.com standard deal response content and packaging
- Participate in postmortem win/loss qualitative analysis and prioritize content
- Be a thought leader with respect to proposal responses, win themes, technical solution opportunities, pricing, etc.
- Synthesize technical discussions with T-Mobile Engineering solutions by creating/leveraging existing documentation in both written and graphic content
- Be able to engage Account Executives, Partner Development Managers, Solution Architects and other technical resources to draft content for RFx responses and other required documentation for partners and customers, as well as influence key T-Mobile stakeholders to conduct research, develop appropriate content for new opportunities
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
- 3+ years developing appropriate thematic graphics using standard desktop tools
- 3+ years as technical writer, business writer and or RFP response role with a software or engineering company for Enterprise RFPs
- 3+ years’ experience with government and enterprise procurement vehicles including RFx and proposals tools
- 5+ years of proposal management experience supporting RFx opportunities specific to SASS or technical subscription service
- APMP certification is preferred
- Customer-focused and self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Engineering, Business or other quantitative discipline/background in consulting with presentation skills would be considered in lieu of degree
Req ID: 139053BR
Department: Business Sales
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.