Industry Segment Advisor - Oil & GasApply now
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked #1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Industry Solutions Managers are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new business within Oil & Gas Companies through a consultative approach to transform the customer experience. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
What you'll do in your role.
In this role you will work closely with sales account executives, marketing, product development, GTM, training, and business development teams. Requires a customer-first focus and competency in change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results orientation, and inspirational leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Drive business transformation through technology implementation
- Effectively articulate T-Mobile’s strategy and position our vertical specific solutions
- Execute sales strategies to targeted accounts across defined industry segment
- Identify internal and external resources for partnership and solution development
- Develop account-specific engagement plans leveraging field marketing and internal/external partners
- Network and build new relationships within vertical
- Take responsibility for understanding industry trends, emerging technologies/solutions, and competitive pressures
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
- Brand and market TFB within the targeted vertical community
- Develop executive level client relationships
- Deliver inspiring presentations to senior level executives
- Represent T-Mobile at industry events and develop partnerships with organizations that offer complimentary solutions
The experience you'll bring.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- You have experience leading large Enterprises through mobile transformation, from strategy development to implementation.
- 8-10 years of experience as an Industry expert, advising on business solutions and driving top line revenue growth
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions
- Strong contacts within the vertical, community and organizations
- Executive level presentation & closing skills
- Proven experience working successfully with internal cross-functional teams to deliver superior results
- Ability to use data and insights in the development of sales playbooks
- Familiarity with product development and successful go-to-market strategies
- Strong planning and program management skills
Req ID: 144472BR
Department: Business Sales
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Various T-Mobile Locations
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.