Sr Business Analysis ManagerApply now
This role offers analytically-minded candidates the opportunity to be a part of one of T-Mobile’s fastest-growing divisions—T-Mobile For Business—and create real impact. As a Sr Business Analysis Manager, you will deliver data-driven insights and strategic recommendations spanning all areas of the business, including product, marketing, sales, operations and finance. Specifically, you will be responsible for business analysis on various aspects of customers, sales, marketing and operations focused on enhancing growth and profitability objectives as well as provide analytical support to key initiatives. This role reports to the Senior Manager of TFB Analytics.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong business acumen and the ability to think cross-functionally, coupled with technical skills in data analysis. You should be able to dissect complex problems, utilize facts/data to derive conclusions, and deliver clear recommendations. Additionally, you should be able to develop visualizations to support your insights to a broad business audience. Examples of work include business planning to meet quarterly targets, developing business cases for new initiatives, and identifying impacts of market trends.
What you'll do in your role.
- Support decision-making through data analysis and insights spanning multiple areas—marketing, sales, finance, operations
- Drive the process of getting from problem statement to recommendation: break down problem and develop analysis framework; identify and procure relevant data; construct models as appropriate to analyze data and derive insights
- Create executive-level presentations with supporting data visualizations
- Present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and decision-impacting manner
- Coach and mentor analysts on the team
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with partner teams in a collaborative team environment
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of management consulting, sales operations, or business analytics experience or a Master’s degree and 5+ years of management consulting, sales operations, or business analytics
- Strong business acumen with broad exposure to multiple functional areas
- High analytical modeling proficiency (financial or operational) and proven experience in business analysis
- Good understanding of statistical concepts and SQL proficiency
- Excellent communication skills—written and oral
- Talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Cross functional collaboration experience preferred, especially in a business sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative concentration (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Finance) required
- Master’s degree in analytical field, MBA, or professional equivalent preferred
Req ID: 145259BR
Department: Business Sales
Travel Required: Yes
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
New York, NY
Salt Lake City, UT
SAn Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.