Senior Director, Strategy and Planning T-Mobile for BusinessApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Formulate TFB strategy and plan for growth and profitability in areas such as new lines of business, new markets, business investments, strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction and long-range goals of business development initiatives within the organization and lead development of the strategic long-range forecasting process.
- Oversee development and execution of TFB’s long-range digital strategy, ensuring the plan has clear quarterly goals and value drivers in helping TFB achieve its growth goals across all segments.
- Conduct organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness. Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
- Analyze competitive marketplace, study available research/analyst commentary, and provide the necessary vision to ensure that TFB is investing in the right business innovation areas. Analyze existing strategies and practices to identify areas for improvement and develop innovative strategies related to improving pre-set goals.
- Gather, define, and clarify the insights that drive creative solutions for the business.
- Collaborate with Corporate Strategy in representing TFB in the development of the corporation's strategic plans and programs. Effectively gauge external factors and trends to provide a forward-looking perspective when creating business strategy and forecasting.
- Cultivate strong relationships with all T-Mobile stakeholders, working with functional TFB leaders to ensure the quality execution of business strategies.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, excellence while working to help TFB achieve its growth goals.
- Identify and build strategic alliances to develop target markets, drive profitable growth as well as to develop the business ecosystem.
The experience you'll bring.
- Requires 15+ years of progressive B2B related experience or equivalent, including experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven B2B business models.
- Ability to conduct financial modeling, business analysis, identify trends and opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving leadership skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, relationship building, people management and leadership skills.
- Relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required Quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management); MBA Preferred.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.