Account Executive, SMB SalesApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other improved services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Develop sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree or Related Field or Sales Experience
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, and Following-Up on Product/Service Proposals and Pricing Quotations
- 1 + Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating and Closing Skills
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Outstanding Customer Service and Attention to Detail
- Task Management: Ability to Work Well in A Multifaceted, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree of Multi-Tasking
Req ID: 150825BR
Department: Business Sales
Travel Required: Yes
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.