Sr. Account Executive, IoT SalesApply now
What you'll do in your role.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience (twelve years work related post high school).
- Seven years of business to business (B2B) sales experience with high tech sales.
- Three years of selling complex Machine to Machine (M2M) services as lead salesperson or customer facing solutions engineer, specifically focused on new logos or pure prospects.
- Technologically proficient in IoT related Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the IoT echo-system including, Infrastructure, Systems, Cloud, MEC, Modules and Platforms.
- Demonstrated success of meeting and exceeded sales targets and sales leadership.
- Solid business acumen
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong executive presence.
- Business/Technology degree.
- Five years’ experience in complex solutions/applications.
- Five years’ experience with negotiating and closing large multiyear complex deals.
- Combination of ten years’ sales and customer facing technical solutions experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling IoT solutions into Fortune 500 & 1,000 accounts.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.