Account Manager, Enterprise-Columbia, MDApply now
What you'll do in your role.
• Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to upsell current accounts and drive incremental sales/revenue. Assist enterprise customers with account moves: adds, changes, deletes.
• Manage existing base of accounts with upgrades/device management, reporting and billing support and respond to client issues via email/voicemail. Partner with Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to plan QBRs for existing clients; perform analyses and make recommendations to Sr. Enterprise Account Executives. Provide training on TBC and Ibilling sites to enterprise customers. Participate in event planning with local Marketing teams.
• Partner with cross-functional teams and technical experts to determine in-building coverage, customize and write MCSA addendum and technical requirements and update TBC sites for clients.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
• 2 years + in enterprise level accounts preferred, outside sales experience preferred
• Prior experience managing large (500+ employee) accounts with a base up to 7,000 lines monthly
• Superior professional selling, prospecting, negotiation, funnel and account management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Prior wireless experience
• Must have valid driver’s license
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.