Assoc Accessibility Relationship ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Account set-up and on-going contract management to include registration and maintenance of accounts and subsidiaries, account structure definition.
- Conducts and project manages product/solution demonstrations, conducts quarterly account presentations for customer and identifies sell up opportunities and position value assessed services.
- Initiates and conducts first bill review with customer. Monitors and resolves order status.
- Prepares information for monthly and quarterly meetings with customer.
- Distributes and maintains implementation documents.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years account maintenance or sales experience
- Two years project management experience
- American Sign Language
- Knowledge of Deaf and Deaf Blind Communities
Req ID: 158294BR
Department: Business Sales
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.