Business Analysis ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Perform continuous channel profitability analysis, understanding key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, margin, customer retention, value creation, return on investment). Effectively communicate performance to channel leaders, and identify risks and opportunities.
- Partner with Channel Management, Sales, and Marketing to steer investments to drive value and margin performance in the channel.
- Partner with channel leadership to execute key operational initiatives. Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues, and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Develop comprehensive financial models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment decisions.
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights.
The experience you'll bring.
•Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
•Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
•A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
Bachelors Degree Quantitative concentration
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.