Senior Expert Meridian Call Center - December 2019Apply now
Sr. Experts in Account Care work as part of a Team of Experts to astound customers with effective resolution, proactive account management, and customer education. They determine and resolve root causes to customer concerns and inquiries, identify appropriate revenue and service enhancement opportunities, and explore customer needs to develop loyal and profitable customers, including payment arrangements and other collections activities, when appropriate. Sr. Experts have demonstrated a level of skill and competency that places them among the best-of-the-best in their role, requiring minimal supervision, and an ability to take an active role in assisting team members and driving team success. They demonstrate excellence in courtesy, concern, timely resolution, relationship building and product, process, and systems knowledge.
What you'll do in your role.
• Builds customer loyalty and value through effective account management, identifying and providing offers for appropriate additional features and services, and collecting past due balances
• Uses resource documentation for reference and the automated and training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service
• Meets department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with T-Mobile policy
• Approaches each call with a can-do mindset and treats each customer with respect, courtesy, and a genuine desire to help
• Completes training requirements to stay current on existing and new systems and products, to grow skills, and to maintain proficiency on company values and organizational requirements
• Supports team initiatives, provides occasional floor support, and engages with other experts
The experience you'll bring.
• Demonstrated competency in a Windows-based environment
• Keyboarding proficiency
• Internet & automated systems savvy
• Able to work evening, weekend, and varied shifts as assigned
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
• Demonstrated competency in T-Mobile Customer Care applications including but not limited to: Remedy, Samson, T-Community, VASA, QuikView, and Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
• Ability to communicate effectively with other team members to share knowledge and information
• Demonstrated expertise in knowledge of policies and procedures related to customer account management
• Ability to exercise above average and largely independent judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries
• High School Diploma/GED
Additional general or physical requirements
• Ability to visually see information contained in written reports and computer databases
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to communicate verbally and electronically with customers and coworkers
Req ID: 136441BR
Department: Corporate Services
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.