Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Projects & Initiatives, National Resource PlanApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Construct complex models to drive long range forecasts, staffing recommendations, and strategic decisions
- Extract the big picture from detailed analysis, formulate robust conclusions, and prepare presentations and models to support conclusions
- Perform research and analysis to identify information needed from disparate sources and synthesize results to form impactful insights
- Act as a leader on project teams to ensure best possible implementation
- Develop Executive Level presentations with the ability to present to Sr. Leadership as needed
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and partner with Customer Experience, Marketing, and other support teams
- Collaborate with Insights & Analytics and Forecasting teams to drive continuous improvement on the Resource Planning team
- Coach, mentor, and develop members of the Resource Planning team
- Ability to autonomously gather and analyze data; Proven analytical skills
- Track record of presenting complex findings in a concise, informative manner
- Strong problem solver and intellectual curious (analytical/logical thinking, creative)
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and thinks outside-of-the box
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to partner with and influence others with excellent networking skills
- Ability to learn by assimilating and applying new job-related information that may vary in complexity
- Knowledge of wireless industry preferred
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required in quantitative discipline (Math/Statistics/Finance/Economics or other)
- 3+ years in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Project Management experience
- Strong Financial Modeling skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL/ Teradata / Relational Database experience
- Experience with the development of mathematical models
- Some knowledge of statistics is preferred, but not essential
- Associates Degree. Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field
Req ID: 111098BR
Department: Customer Service
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.