CS Inbound Sales ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Partner cross-functionally to determine organizational revenue objectives.
- Executes to team KPIs and drives accountability and action plans to ensure consistent achievement, including conversation rate, CSAT and NPS.
- Designs and stands up short-term tests to confirm strategy expectations; ability to design KPI and measurement standards.
- Ability to develop business and strategy plans, and campaign those plans through Care leadership steering for approval.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure effective selling across T-Mobile’s product and service portfolio.
- Works closely with analytics and business intelligence teams to ensure data-driven decisioning.
- Assists in developing business cases for revenue-generating programs and drives implementation, while measuring performance against goals.
- Helps build and drive a road-map designed to improve sales performance, inclusive of customer experience, statistical performance, & operational efficiency. This includes quarterly & annual business plans.
- Present strategies to senior leadership team.
- Partner closely with Frontline Execution to operationalize strategy plans.
- Establish performance metrics & goals. Partner across the organization to ensure that effective training, reporting, compensation & reward/recognition components are in place to support revenue goals.
The experience you'll bring.
Required Functional/Technical Skills
- 2-5 years’ experience using Microsoft Office with-very strong Excel & PowerPoint experience
- 3+ years proven experience in driving performance objectives.
- 2+ years of successful consumer sales/sales experience, prefer experience in inbound sales channels, and specifically Telesales.
- 2+ years of customer service/contact center experience or retail frontline experience preferable
- Strong partnering and communications skills – both oral and written – and proven ability to drive performance in a front-line environment.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to perform creative problem solving and operating with imperfect information.
- Experience with outsourced service partners and/or vendor management experience strongly considered.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Business or related field
Req ID: 126609BR
Department: Customer Service
Travel Required: Yes
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.