Analyst, Resource PlanningApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Proactively utilize data to identify trends and implement strategies that will help the business meet its goals
- Constant analysis of current schedules, comparing them to staffing requirements to ensure we are staffed properly in a 24x7 environment
- Real-time queue management to ensure customers are answered quickly and to ensure maximum occupancy
- Provide clear concise statistical reporting
- Engage and work with support teams for troubleshooting Customer or Agent impacting issues and effective communication around impacts and expectations
- Executive level communications when necessary
- Possess an innate curiosity and a strong desire to solve problems
The experience you'll bring.
- Experience with SQL, HTML, XML, Visual Basic Programming Highly Desired
- Alteryx, Power BI, or Tableau experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Cisco CUIC, or Avaya CMS
- Proficiency with eWFM, Verint, or other Workforce Scheduling software
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and process philosophies
- Experience in multi-site call center management desired
- Previous call center experience in workforce planning and management preferred
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Comfortable working across departments and teams to identify and implement process improvements and enhancements
- Ability to plan for contingencies and anticipate potential challenges to minimize negative impacts and adapt to change in this dynamic role
- Ability to provide and receive constructive and positive feedback from all stakeholders
- Capable of managing multiple projects with minimal direction
- Self-starter with high energy, creativity, and flexibility
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified; assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- A passion for making sure our customers get the highest level of service possible
- Experience and understanding of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Demonstrated analytical ability with data shared across multiple groups
- Effective communication methods through multiple media styles
- Ability to work any scheduled assigned in a 24x7 environment, to possibly include extended periods of time alone
- Strong Excel skills including (pivot tables, vlookup, creation of dashboards)
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.