Director, Customer Care OperationsApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Provide leadership, vision and direction for the site TEX teams
- Create and drive strategy to provide Exceptional Customer Service, Support and Sales for our customers
- Oversight of P&L Management to ensure profitability of each assigned customer group and over all metrics and goals
- Review and delivery of monthly/quarterly trending reports to regional leadership
- Ensuring that employees are applying their knowledge and skills on the job, in the desired way, and achieving the desired results
- Work closely internally and externally to ensure that customer pain points are recognized and addressed and facilitating an ongoing communication strategy
- Resolving operational and interdepartmental problems quickly and effectively
- Building solid productive relationships within and outside the Customer Experience Center
- Communicating and educating employees on metrics, best practices and systems/customer experience tactics
- Creating and sustaining an exceptional work environment by recruiting, hiring, training, developing and ensuing ongoing growth opportunities for employees
- Provides meaningful career and professional development for managers and leaders
The experience you'll bring.
- Strong background in call center operations
- Proven track record of effectively leading large teams
- Masters and/or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong relationship building skills and highly credible
- Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience
- Strategic thinker who is results focused
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create a dynamic, fun, rewarding and energized atmosphere, while still driving top notch performance
- Excellent change management and change leadership skills; able to build consensus
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.