Sr Manager, Customer Care OperationsApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Oversee Profit and Loss Management to ensure gross profitability of each assigned customer group.
- Analyzes and interprets multiple data sets to create and execute business strategies that drive desired organizational outcomes.
- Coaches and mentors business leaders to maximize performance and profit.
- Cultivates a result driven team environment that promotes employee engagement & retention.
- Provides meaningful career and professional development for exempt level managers in partnership with leadership development staff.
- Builds effective internal networks both functionally and cross-functionally.
- Achieve and maintain a significant level of knowledge of customer care technology, operations, processes, methods & procedures, competitive issues and interdepartmental operations. Ensure that employees obtain the appropriate training and support to apply their knowledge and skills on the job, in the desired way, and achieve the desired results.
- May be required to serve as proxy for call center Director.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
• 2-4 years large scale team management experience
• 3+ years experience using MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
Education Minimum Required
• High School Diploma/GED. Business or related college degree
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.