Manager, Team of ExpertsApply now
What you'll do in your role.
• Meet and exceed objectives for the performance of an assigned customer base (P&L, Customer Experience, etc.) by ensuring individual coach teams and experts meet or exceed performance objectives. Manages escalated calls effectively to achieve the right result.
• Understand and effectively leverage P&L concepts to drive desired results in the customer base, using judgement and business acumen to properly balance all measurements and metrics; aligns employee and customer experience across assigned coach teams to provide a unified direction and effective P&L management.
• Provide meaningful career and professional development for assigned coaches, in partnership with leadership development staff; Coach and develop coaches to lead effectively, including inspection and observation of expected behaviors and outcomes, being in the pod, interacting with frontline experts to provide in the game coaching.
• Form and cultivate effective and beneficial relationships with leaders in engineering, retail, and other supporting departments.
• Communicate business strategies, expectations, and challenges to inspire action throughout an assigned team; Know and understand the competitive marketplace and leverage that knowledge and understanding to better serve assigned customers.
• Effectively use recognition, coaching, training, and other tools to lead coaches and experts and inspire world-class performance and employee retention.
The experience you'll bring.
• 5+ years relevant customer service experience
• 1-3 years leadership experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Effective time management & organization skills
• Team facilitation and training skills
• Advanced decision making & problem solving skills
• Advanced change leadership skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrated competency in a Windows-based environment, keyboarding and internet skills
• Demonstrated competency in T-Mobile Customer Care applications including but not limited to: Remedy, Samson, T-Community, VASA, QuikView, and Microsoft Outlook
• Competency with P&L concepts, including how to impact results
• Expertise in de-escalating customers; conflict resolution skills
• Ability to formulate and deliver specific, actionable feedback
• Ability to lead across four teams and create and execute aligned plans
• High School Diploma
Req ID: 133019BR
Department: Customer Service
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.