Expert, MessagingApply now
What you'll do in your role.
• Owns and resolves issues that start in Messaging
• Builds customer loyalty through timely and effective resolution. Increases revenue through the execution of various sales initiatives.
• Uses resource documentation for reference, automated and training tools provided and uses other LOB for support where necessary to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Resolve customer issues by making outbound calls when there is data involved that cannot be shared via Messaging
• Meets department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with T-Mobile policy.
• Accepts inbound and places outbound calls from customers when Messaging customer wishes to reach them via call
• Completes training requirements to stay current on existing and new systems and products, to grow skills, and to maintain proficiency on company values and organizational requirements.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages for a variety of audiences while adhering to an established style• One year experience in a call center environment, or comparable customer service experience.• Demonstrated competency in Windows based environment, keyboarding proficiency, internet savvy and use of automated systems.• Demonstrated competency in T-Mobile Customer Care applications including but not limited to: Remedy, Samson, T-Community, VASA, QuikView, and Microsoft Outlook.• Uses extreme discretion when handling confidential and/or proprietary information• Effective analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills• Ability to produce in a fast-paced, high-volume, environment• Must be comfortable with online public presenceo Headshot required (fun, branded)o Use of first name publiclyo Short, general bio information shared publicly
• Experience in providing customer service in writing with a variety of written communication tools preferred• Call center and wireless experience a plus.• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of assigned functional areas
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.