Sr Specialist, Inbound Customer SupportApply now
The team of Support Experts are part of the Customer Support team, which is comprised of numerous lines of business, including but not limited to Mobile Device Unlock, Handset Research, Mail/Faxes, Military Offline requests and Lifeline. The Customer Support team is an ever-changing department which aligns with the needs of the business, the Support Expert should be flexible and open to new ventures related to in-bound queues and assisting in other departmental queues as the needs of the business change.
The Support Expert will work with other teams in the organization and must be able to create strong partnerships to provide long term solutions for our customers. The Support Expert should possess the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment and is empowered in making the best decision for the customer and the business. The Support Expert is primarily responsible for assisting escalated customers who have reached T-Mobile’s switchboard and transferred via an in-bound queue to gain assistance with a solution. The Support Expert will assist customers with finding a resolution to any and all concerns presented, including, but not limited to Billing, Handset Research, Mobile Device Unlock, Service & Network Issues, and any other concern relating to their account or service.
This is an exciting and unique role within the organization as the Support Expert has the ability to work with unique tools and partners in the business. This team is utilized in many forums by the business, in many occasions, this team assist with company and mitigation projects to support the business and care for the customer experience.
Multiple positions available and hiring manager may vary.
What you'll do in your role.
- Ability to communicate with multiple business partners in effort to protect T-Mobile assets and brand. Offline Service Specialist work directly with important partners such as Customer Experience Managers and analysts to identify trends and offer recommendations to the business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to resolve customer’s concerns in the most effective manner possible.
- Passion for meticulous attention to detail to ensure full resolution the first time.
- Opportunity to be the expert in multiple lines of business, it is important to be flexible and change work type as needed to support the business. This team is the only team in the organization with the skill set and tools to resolve complex Handset Research and Mobile Device Unlock inquiries.
- Work directly with Government Agency to support the Lifeline program for qualification and re-certification purposes to ensure all potential Lifeline customers are set up correctly in accordance with their perspective state regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a daily basis and adapt to change based on business needs. This team has the privilege to obtain awesome new tools and it is vital to accept/implement change as needed.
- Ability to multitask, as this team is a huge contributor to the business and assists with multiple lines of business, it is important to be able to work with numerous T-Mobile systems simultaneously.
- Ability to make decisions with little supervision as this team assist with escalation from frontline leadership.
- Research and resolve concerns for large business accounts requests including escalation for Mobile Device Unlock and Handset research requests.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, or varied shifts as assigned. This job requires reliability, flexibility as well as predictable, and consistent attendance.
- Provide floor support to other members of the Customer Support team
- Identify common issues/trends within handset research and provide feedback to Customer Experience Team for continuous improvement
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- 1 to 2 years General Care, Technical Care, Solution Center Team of Experts experience or Offline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.