Customer Service Associate Expert - CharlestonApply now
Be the Expert. Revolutionize Wireless.
Welcome to the Un-carrier. T-Mobile is changing wireless for good and now we’re changing Customer Care for everyone. T-Mobile is doing something the carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We’re breaking all the rules and putting customers first. No more talking to machines, no more transfers. Customers have their own team ready to resolve whenever and however they want. And you’re invited to join the revolution to be Famous for Care.
Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to the coolest role in customer care today - hands down! Being an Expert is about creating experiences that make customers happy and want to stay longer by building trust through resolution. We’ll count on you to deliver the Un-carrier experience!
Your career with us will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you’ll have opportunities to promote to Expert and eventually become a Sr. Expert! We want T-Mobile to be your career destination. We’ll partner with you to grow your career by providing ongoing opportunities to hone your skills and achieve your career aspirations.
Okay, wait, we know what you’re thinking: how do I become an Expert if I’m just joining T-Mobile? Great question. Here’s the deal: bring your passion for customers and excitement for technology – we’ll invest in you to become the Un-carrier Expert you were meant to be.
What you'll do in your role.
• Create happy customers – we were named #1 in customer satisfaction every month in 2016 by Nielsen. So we are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve.
• Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for exceptional service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and create lifelong T-Mobile fans.
• Offer thoughtful product and service recommendations – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience.
• Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do and we love having fun doing it!
The experience you'll bring.
• You have a High School diploma or GED
• You’re a pro on the computer
• You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
• You have an excitement about mobile devices and/or technology
• You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
• Ability to embrace change and adapt as we continue to define this new role
• Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
• Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
• Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role
• Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
Come on. You know this is the challenge you’ve been looking for. Take the plunge and apply today. We offer incredible benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, and the chance to build a career that you can take in any direction you want to go! Let’s do this already!
Req ID: 147388BR
Department: Customer Service
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 99
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.