Assoc Trainer, CareApply now
What you'll do in your role.
• Effectively coach and develop CSR's new hire training by assisting new CSR's in call handling guidelines and answering general questions and giving suggestions to improve call quality during new hire training. Lead employees and gain their commitment for the flawless execution of T-Mobile's Un-carrier strategy. Provide one on one assistance and feedback to new hires.
• Achieve and maintain a significant level of knowledge of customer service center operations, processes, new hire and continuing education training, methods and procedures.
• Assist Trainer with debriefing session with new hire class minimum of 2 hours per week during GMA/GMP. Assist Trainer with monitoring class compliance and administrative functions.
• Assist with escalated customer calls and support the call center floor through phone time when necessary.
The experience you'll bring.
• Ability to work and operate under pressure, multi-task and set priorities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Successfully demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback
• Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skill
• High School Diploma
Req ID: 160090BR
Department: Customer Service
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.