Business Analysis Manager, Customer ServiceApply now
**This position is not supporting an engineering, software or IT function**
The Business Analysis Manager conducts wide-ranging and detailed analysis to provide business recommendations to the Customer Care Metrics team that help optimize the overall Customer Care Metrics Program alignment to organizational goals. We are looking for a data-driven, analytically curious contributor who will be integral in shaping the future of Metrics at TMUS.
You will bring strong problem solving and analytical skills and will apply your expertise in sourcing and structure complex analysis to help shape our strategy to be Famous for Care. You should have a strong technical background and be comfortable sourcing and working with large data-sets from multiple sources in your analysis. You have a high attention to detail and a keen ability to identify trends and form well thought out opinions on complex scenarios. Your ability to effectively prioritize and work through various different projects in parallel will be paramount to your success.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Perform continuous improvement analysis across multiple lines of business, understanding key drivers of performance to identify performance trends and opportunities. Effectively communicate analytical findings and identify recommendations and/or solutions to complex reporting challenges.
- Maintain/Support data collection from various sources for use in ongoing reporting and/or analysis activities.
- Conduct post-mortem event-driven analysis and provide key findings and recommendations to maintain overall metrics program objectives.
- Create executive level presentations to present and report on key findings and insights.
- 5 years of progressive experience in financial, statistical, or operational analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong technical background in MS SQL Server (or equivalent) and the ability to source, manipulate, and structure large data sets and complicated data flows to support ongoing reporting and/or analysis efforts.
- Statistical and/or financial modeling experience using MS Excel, Minitab, Tableau, etc.
- Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Heavy emphasis on the customer experience
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree. Quantitative concentration
- MBA preferred
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?Apply now
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.