Sr Analyst, Business AnalysisApply now
The Sr Analyst will participate in large enterprise projects and programs supporting one or more work streams and multiple business teams. The candidate will need to have a wide variety of skills and strong communication in order to support activities, such as: gathering, developing and documenting stakeholder requirements (developing Initiatives/Features/Acceptance Criteria/User Stories), and collaborating closely with technology to ensure delivered solutions meet business needs. The candidate needs the ability to balance competing priorities and negotiate successful outcomes that are understood by those they represent. The candidate should be comfortable with multiple SDLC methodologies and agile development models.
This role requires the ability to understand financial-related work streams and help drive successful implementation of requirements and process
What you'll do in your role.
- Provide Insights to enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Partner with Network, Sales and Finance teams to create key performance indicators (KPIs) and new methodologies for measurement
- Prepare and deliver Senior Leadership Team (SLT) business reviews regarding progress and roadblocks
- Generate historical and segmentation data to identify trends and insights
- Design, develop, and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. to support business needs
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
The experience you'll bring.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role
- 5+ years of experience conducting analysis and data mining using Excel
- Experience extracting and processing data using SQL and Alteryx
- Experience with one or more major data visualization tools including Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Experience leading large-scale analytics projects with BI solutions development using Azure technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing ETL Pipelines, Query Performance Tuning, and other data engineering techniques
- Experience in scripting languages for parsing and data analysis
- Building scientific and mathematical models using machine learning (ML).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.