Sr Analyst, Reporting & AnalyticsApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Perform in-depth statistical analysis to evaluate network investment projects and present to leadership
- Operate in a fast-paced environment emphasizing innovation and trust, with a high degree of focus on execution and speed to market. We encourage self-direction and expect high levels of ownership throughout the deployment life cycle.
- Work with National, Region and Market teams to prioritize network expansion into Small Town Rural areas
- Develop and refine processes for evaluating network coverage and capacity to support new distribution
- Utilize data analytics to drive decision making. Use skills to develop new processes and enhance existing applications and processes
- Support Sales and Care on new technology deployments
The experience you'll bring.
- Create reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to configure new reports and dashboards.
- Experience in evaluating answers from stakeholders and guiding the roadmap for the solution.
- Experience in RF design, network planning, Project management or Finance.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams especially Business/Finance and Engineering teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work well against deadlines. Able to simultaneously support multiple strategically significant tasks under fixed/accelerated timeframes and provide technical leadership.
- Proven track record of creating effective analytic tool solutions (preferably knowledge of Python, SQL, or other programming languages/techniques)
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Technical knowledge of Wireless engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or similar discipline preferred.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.