OEM Business Manager - AccessoriesApply now
The OEM Business Manager will provide underlying tactical support to ensure cross functional lifecycle management with a focus on Supply Chain operations. Additionally, the role will provide support on all MDF programs that involve reconciling payments from OEMs and provide a detailed and thorough view of each OEM partner based on both internal metrics and external market view. By building and supporting new processes, the OEM business manager will help the team work more efficiently. Additional support of 1-2 OEMs may be required.
What you'll do in your role.
Create and manage all financial reporting and consolidate related reporting, to generate summary views of OEMs.
Manage all promotional payment processes for positive cash flow payment. Collaborate with reporting and accounting teams to properly manage proof of performance.
Lead cross-functional teams to resolve high visibility issues impacting T-Mobile and our customers
Lead negotiations on all, promotional agreements, quality agreements, and payment agreements. Support negotiations of MSA contracts as required.
Primary vendor business contact at T-Mobile for select OEM partners
Drive decision making regarding securing funding for sell-through programs, volume incentives and end of life programs, inclusive of incremental purchase commitments on behalf of T-Mobile.
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- 3+ years industry experience Telecom or related industry experience
- 5+ years finance, business management, or supplier management experience
- Prior experience within marketing, supply chain, and finance roles
- Strong negotiation skills Lead negotiations of contracts, pricing, promotional support, and other agreements as needed.
- Creative problem solver Lead efforts to collaboratively find creative solutions to financial and other problems working with both internal and external teams.
- Works independently and with limited guidance Ability to prioritize own work as well as that of their suppliers while taking into account company, org, team, partner, customer, and individual goals and objectives that may not always be aligned
- Strong relationship builder and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships at multiple levels up to VP/SVP, both internally and externally, in order to inspire partners to secure internal support where needed, and while firmly negotiating terms externally
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and terminology
- Familiarity with financial terms in the context of business cases, financial models, and other tools that may be developed to provide context for offers, or business negotiations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort interacting with all levels of employees and partners, from frontline to C-level
- Professional presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting to both small and large groups
- Bachelors Degree - Business, Finance, Operations Mgt, or a related field required.
- Masters MBA preferred
Req ID: 120643BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.