Principal Analyst, Device and Supply Chain Business Process & SystemsApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Elicit and document business requirements for projects sponsored by or impacting the Device and Supply Chain organization (D&SC
- Document current and future state D&SC business process flows.
- Work closely with project managers and core the project team to ensure project milestones are effectively planned and executed, use consistent and aligned processes, have clear and accountable roles and responsibilities, and deliver with high quality.
- Identify risks that would impact the project’s value and/or impact to D&SC and ensure they are effectively mitigated. Know when and how to escalate risks.
- Keep project stakeholders and leadership informed of status/issues.
- Identify gaps in design and testing to ensure thoroughness, clarity, and that all business requirements are being met.
- Identify, document, and communicate complex issues impacting D&SC. Partner with the technology team to come up with recommended solution options. Obtain alignment with key stakeholders on the solution and the priority for delivery. Support the solution through quality delivery.
- Identify and document end to end User Acceptance Testing and Business Validation Testing for all impacted Device and Supply Chain teams. Ensure all teams that need to plan and execute pre and post release testing are engaged and accountable for the needed test documentation and execution.
- Ensure the project’s delivered capabilities and/or solution meets business requirements.
- Partner with impacted D&SC teams in advance of delivery to ensure operational readiness and then work with teams to ensure the solution is operationalized post-release.
- Ensure defects including those related to misses in requirements, design, or testing are quickly and accurately documented, prioritized, and resolved with priority and urgency aligned to D&SC business impact.
- Track, support, and resolve open issues post-release that require resolution in order to fully realize the expected business value.
- Confidently represent and speak on behalf of impacted Supply Chain business and operations teams.
- Use Supply Chain and project delivery knowledge and skill to mentor mid and junior level members of the team.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings as needed and send notes / action items.
- Drive discussions in meetings and in emails to establish alignment, direction, decisions, and next steps
- Mentor and coach others on the team.
The experience you'll bring.
- 6+ yrs in Business Systems Analysis, Technical Delivery Management, Technical Project Management, or equivalent.
- 6+ yrs. experience in Supply Chain operations or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Communicates effectively with both business and technical teams and bridges communication gaps. Can distill complex information and concisely form and articulate appropriate communication for various audiences including executive leadership. Communicates with authority and conviction.
- Experience delivering highly complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with eliciting and writing business requirements and writing business process flows.
- Solid understanding of and experience with waterfall and agile software development/delivery methodologies.
- Extensive experience reviewing and interpreting system architecture diagrams, functional specifications, and process/data flows.
- Extensive experience with testing and ability to find gaps in test coverage. Experience with defect management.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with business and technical teams across multiple organizations.
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to change.
- Advanced knowledge / expertise in one or more areas of Supply chain operations/systems.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage time, respond in timely fashion, prioritize activities, work independently, and multi-task.
- Leadership and maturity qualities including ability to maintain composure and objectivity and stay level headed in situations of high stress and tension.
- Thought leadership and ability to provide sound recommendations in challenging situations.
- Extensive experience with assignments that may have varying degrees of ambiguity. Able to assess the situation and identify the appropriate approach, course of action, and level of engagement.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Ability to perform data analysis and write SQL queries preferred
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Communications preferred
- Business Systems Analysis certification preferred.
Req ID: 122693BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.