Sr Analyst, FinanceApply now
The Senior Financial Analyst supports T-Mobile’s Customer Care team and drives financial and business analysis to support operational forecasts/budgets, trend analysis, reporting and metrics. The successful candidate will provide recommendations to leadership on financial trends, identify operational drivers, and proactively recommend course corrections where appropriate. This position will require a high level of business acumen, flexibility, critical thinking / analytical skills. This is a position with visibility across the FP&A and business teams, supporting decision making at the highest levels.
What you'll do in your role.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g., accruals, GL account analysis).
- Leverage financial modeling techniques to analyze results, identify variances, research key drivers, and detail opportunities / risks
- Prepare in-depth analysis, data visualization and reporting
- Work within FP&A peer teams and cross-functionally to ensure that information needs, processes and procedures are aligned for proper accounting controls and audits.
- Work with partners in the business units on key operations, sales and profitability metrics
- Construct executive-level presentations and present analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Partner with FP&A teams and the business units to identify opportunities, develop a plan of action, and drive to resolution
- Strive for continuous improvements in processes, reporting and partnerships
The experience you'll bring.
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics, Finance, Operations, Budgeting or similarly analytical field.
- 3+ years experience in a forecasting and financial analysis role including KPI management and variance analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or quantitative related major: e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Operations Research
- Highly proficient in modeling skills (Excel, SAS, other)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills – ability to present detailed analysis to a diverse audience
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities, and eager to learn and grow – innate curiosity
- Practical understanding of US GAAP Accounting
- Basic knowledge of SQL, relational databases, database tools (SQL, Teradata, Toad/Benthic Golden), and ODBC connections
- Expertise with and report development with Data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience using SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or equivalent
- Applied business statistics utilizing MS Excel tool pack or other analysis package
- An accounting background and deep understanding of accruals
- MBA preferred
- Facility with utilizing data, spreadsheets, and financial models
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration and negotiation skills
- Commitment to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Passion for innovation and demonstrated process improvement
Req ID: 124420BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.