Sr Analyst, Reporting & AnalyticsApply now
You must be able to manipulate large amounts of data, provide findings on data context and quality, extract key insights from the data, and then be able to clearly and concisely communicate actionable recommendations based upon your insights. In many cases, you will participate in projects in various stages playing the role of credit data expert and analytic methodology specialist.
What you'll do in your role.
You will also be participating in special projects representing the Credit team as a data Subject Matter Expert (SME). Your role is to guide the business units on the structure and availability of Credit data, using our data to conduct analytics to support the business decisions, and work with developers to ensure data is captured to support post project launch reporting needs
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyze and understand relevant data features and KPIs.
- Gather and document Business requirements.
- Partner with customers and stakeholders on the development and production of requested data and standard reports. Ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Deliver functional scope analysis and detailed solution design of the processes and reporting systems.
- Gather data inputs from multiple sources and running routine data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and reporting.
- Translate business requirements into process/system functional requirements and identify/assess potential data source.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, staying abreast of emerging strategic capabilities and data availabilities.
- Manages day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues; designing, specifying, testing and documenting program modifications and functional enhancements.
- Creates and maintains operational requirements and standards documentation.
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders; establish strong partnerships to obtain desired results.
- Support cross-functional partners to problem solve and implement solutions.
- Assist with analysis, design, and testing of various enhancements and changes to data/reports.
- Conduct trouble shooting for reporting anomalies and build safeguards for correct data in reporting.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of specifications and program code with other members of the technical team; communicating design, requirements, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team members.
- Track and communicate project risks, team activities and project status to management and stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Analytics or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as Reporting and/or Functional Analyst.
- Must have experience with SQL and/or SAS, SharePoint site management, including Excel, Visio, and the rest of the MS Office suite.
- Hands-on experience across reporting solutions such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot data inaccuracies, identify root causes, and take corrective action.
- Knowledge of information technology concepts, application development methodology, terminology and standards.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills to meet critical deadline.
- Advanced analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple large-scale projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role requires effective communication with multiple organizations.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize work and multi-task across many assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Wireless industry and Credit risk experience a plus.
Req ID: 129733BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.