Sr IT AuditorApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Review control design and perform/oversee readiness reviews of IT controls over new systems. Work with IT and other departments to understand and assess the impact of new systems and changes to existing processes and systems.
- Assesses control design for application controls including automated controls, interface controls and key reports.
- Reviews third party audit reports (SOC1 reports) to evaluate effectiveness of vendor controls.
- Work with control owners and governance teams on deficiencies, evaluation of failed controls, and drive implementation of solutions.
- Maintain an excellent and efficient working relationship with external auditors.
- Consult with business partners to provide guidance for IT general controls, automated controls, key reports, and interface controls.
- Manage and perform the annual SOX scope and control rationalization efforts to ensure systems are appropriately included/excluded within the SOX compliance program.
- Responsible for managing the roll out of new guidance from external auditors related to IT controls.
- Provide ongoing training related to SOX and IT to process owners to help ensure understanding and ongoing compliance.
- Develop and maintain productive client relationships with IT and Engineering leadership.
- Accountable for follow-up on outstanding IT audit issues to ensure that corrective actions are implemented and working as planned.
- Provides guidance to and review the work of SOX IT auditors.
The experience you'll bring.
- 2-4 years of full-time experience in IT SOX auditing or related compliance consulting experience. Experience with a Big 4 accounting firm preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with IT and Security related control frameworks.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, identifying risks and impacts, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, and be accountable for overall SOX deliverable and execution.
- Considerable skill in evaluating control deficiencies and working cross functionally to drive remedial actions.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting issues, observations, and recommendations.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio for flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
- CISA or CISSP certification preferred.
Req ID: 131435BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.