Sr Analyst, FinanceApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g. accruals, re-classes, account analysis) for Product & Technology budgets, headcount and back office costs.
- Use financial modeling techniques to analyze results, identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities and risks. Present findings to Senior Management, including suggestions for course correction
- Enhance the reporting capabilities of the team by helping to automate forecast models and leverage visual reporting tools like Power BI to provide actionable insights around trends and financial performance.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners to understand key business drivers
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise and decision-impacting manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analysis.
- Work internally and with business partners to ensure processes and procedures are in place for proper accounting controls and audits. Ensure that forecasts /budgets reflect current policies/procedures.
- Engage in special projects focused on improving financial performance
The experience you'll bring.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, or Budgeting
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Master's degree preferred (e.g. MBA)
- Thorough understanding of Finance and Accounting principles, financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and reporting tools like Power BI / Tableau
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in a clear and concise manner to all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to own the relationship with business partners
- Experience in forecasting/budgeting/internal reporting
- Experience in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R) preferred
- 2+ years experience in SAP or similar ERP system, BPC, Hyperion or similar tools preferred
- 2+ years Wireless Telecom or similar subscription-based work experience preferred
Req ID: 132970BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.