Finance ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Manage preparation of Forecast/Budget and perform ongoing/ad-hoc analysis for the diverse and complex Financial Service and Bad Debt space
- Develop, interpret and implement robust financial models for the short- and long-term forecasting of economic losses from the full range of T-Mobile’s business and cash-raising activities
- Use statistical and financial modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options
- Deliver actionable insights and understand key drivers of financial results related to economic losses and Bad Debt
- Develop executive level reporting including suggestions for course correction and participate in monthly/quarterly financial reviews with key stakeholders to present findings
- Coordinate with operational teams in Credit, Finco, FP&A, and Marketing to set TMUS P&L budget targets and steer the business to meeting or exceeding these targets
- Work with key partners across functions to ensure that the enterprise obtains a comprehensive understanding of impacts of business developments on economic losses and Bad Debt. Provide Leadership on and participate in cross-functional analyses
The experience you'll bring.
- 7 years in Analytics and Planning
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Master's degree preferred
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles. Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R)
- Experience building and maintaining highly complex predictive models
- Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint. Advanced MS Excel modeling skills and applied business statistics, including MS Excel tool pack or other analysis package (like Crystal Ball)
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Experience using SAP preferred
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent preferred
- 1+ year Wireless Telecom or equivalent experience preferred
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Strong Collaborative working style, comfortable with shared ownership of team results & positive / “Can Do” Attitude
- Demonstrated Leadership & People Relationship Building Skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Driven towards accountability & motivated towards innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.