Third Party Risk ManagerApply now
This position must be located in Bellevue, WA.
What you'll do in your role.
- Lead TPRM projects and initiatives (e.g. process improvements, program enhancements).
- Provide guidance and support to TPRM Analysts and Senior Analysts in addressing 3rd party risks and following sound risk ranking methodologies.
- Provide leadership focused on achievement of strategic goals in the areas of third-party risk and risk management generally;
- Visualize and present complex data in a manner that is clear, complete, and that informs others in a meaningful and understandable way;
- Act as a seasoned expert and self-starter who requires little direction and works independently to achieve results, delivering exemplary relationship skills and customer service and is able to work within all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrate credibility with business partners and leadership, appropriately influence business decisions and exercise strong business judgment when recommending initiatives, identifying gaps, and potential issues;
- Identify opportunities to create additional value for internal customers and partners through continuous improvement;
- Manage the expectations of the TPRM Program while achieving solid results.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree: Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related
- 4-6 years experience in relevant risk management or related field.
- 1-2 years experience directing the work of others.
- Strong knowledge of the risks related to reliance on 3rd parties.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills necessary to engage with diverse cross functional groups and present effectively to small and large groups.
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.