Sr Analyst, Business Systems DeveloperApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Review and analyze business and operations workflows, decision processes, and business objectives
- Configure, test, audit, implement and monitor new and existing policy changes, data sources and strategies
- Develop, review, and update internal, external, and post-implementation documentation including process flows, procedures, system flows, and change logs ensuring through and accurate information
- Troubleshoot systems and integration issues working closely with the appropriate resources to resolve them
- Develop, implement and monitor appropriate controls to ensure defect free implementation of risk strategies including documentation, review and testing procedures
- Ensure that credit decision systems (account acquisition, portfolio management and collection) are operating efficiently
- Ensure appropriate requirements and solutions are developed based on a solid understanding of the impacted systems and standards
- Support on-call; work nights and weekends for deployments on a rotating basis
The experience you'll bring.
- Advanced knowledge of business analysis activities such as data analysis, process mapping, requirements elicitation, user story creation and testing
- Comfortable managing multiple, competing priorities and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to influence and lead positive change to business processes by creating and recommending actionable solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Ability to collaborate, plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with internal and external stakeholders, leadership, IT, vendors and cross functional teams
- Ability to write and document business and functional requirements, test cases and test execution
- Creativity and the ability to reach insightful conclusions
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence people
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in a clear and concise manner to all levels of an organization
- Wireless/Telecom and/or Banking experience a plus
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly, efficiently and independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other quantitative field or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience in development, testing and support role with FICO Decision Module, FICO Application Studio and Blaze
- Programming Languages: Python, Perl or other scripting language, Java or any other Object-oriented language
- DB: Oracle; SQL
- Test Automation Framework/Tools: Selenium, Leapwork, Postman, Groovy
- Advanced experience with SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
- Defects and Requirements tracking tools: JIRA, Agile Craft, QTest, QC
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.