Sr Director, Investor RelationsApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Develop consistent equity story for TMUS that provides insights into the Company’s strategy and financials, including development of slide decks, scripts, Q&A, and other materials.
- Critically review analysts' reports and models for consistency with guidance and company strategy, compile and analyze earnings consensus.
- Maintain constant communications with Wall Street (sell-side analysts and investors) in support of the SVP, IR.
- Prepare TMUS earnings calls including presentations and all relevant materials.
- Analyze the shareholder structure of TMUS including targeting for IR outreach, and developing goals for an "optimal" shareholder structure.
- Develop and execute consistent IR plan including conferences, roadshows, and other investor outreach.
- Follow and analyze competitor results and general competitive developments and provide updates to senior management and Board of Directors.
- Participate in the preparation and release of the company’s financial and operating results and reports, including Forms 10Q, 10K and the Annual Report.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by business leadership.
The experience you'll bring.
- Required 7-10 years of IR experience in a large public company and/or equivalent experience on the sellside or buyside.
- Influential leader who can effectively collaborate with the multiple stakeholders.
- Solid financial and investment analysis capabilities, including deep understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high standard of written and oral communication.
- Experience working on complex problems and using data to develop and communicate answers/solutions.
- Leadership experience within a large technology and customer facing organization.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting required.
- Master’s degree and/or CFA preferred.
- Ability to cultivate, influence, and maintain positive relationships with internal customers and external investors and analysts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills.
- Collaborative and influential.
- Agile - thrives in a fast-paced, constantly shifting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
- A hands-on leader; broadly shares responsibility and accountability of both routine and ad-hoc requests.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.