Coordinator, PayrollApply now
Competencies: Customer Focus, Change and Innovation, Strategic Thinking, Relationship Building and Influence, Talent Management, Results Focus, Inspirational Leadership
What you'll do in your role.
- Administer the daily manual check, ACH and pay card processes along with daily reconciliation of payments
- Administer pay card funding and monthly reconciliation of banking
- Process stop payments when assigned
- Handle distribution of daily manual checks either through UPS shipping or onsite delivery
- Research and maintain returned checks, communicate to impacted employees
- Manage the receipt of employee overpayment checks
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll
- Manage UPS inventory for Payroll teams
- Open daily payroll mail and assist with distribution to teams
- Occasionally assist with the administration of batch pay entries for Payroll Specialists
- Maintain current documentation of assigned internal processes
- Completes weekly/monthly report requirements and metrics of manual desk activity
- Continuously improving processes to meet evolving business and team needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
The experience you'll bring.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience in an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong ability to meet internal deadlines
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Excel and familiar with the basic functionality
- Strong customer focus, driving a positive end user experience for T-Mobile employees
- Team player who builds effective working relationships
- Contributes within a team environment by meeting commitments and accomplishing related duties
- Offer suggestions, advice, and solutions regarding payroll processing procedures; enact on approved adjustments/changes to processes
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information; protect payroll operations at all times
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Intermediate Excel skills desired
- Knowledge of ADP Vantage
Req ID: 137790BR
Department: Human Resources
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.