Sr Technology Product Manager – Supply Chain PlanningApply now
The Senior Technology Product Manager owns the product definition and delivery for a subset of forward and/or reverse planning and demand forecasting capabilities within the overall Supply Chain for the T-Mobile enterprise.
T-Mobile has 5,000+ Supply Chain Retail stores of distribution and a complex assortment of 800+ skus at any time, and requires sophisticated Supply Chain Planning capabilities to fulfill our brand promise to consumers. He/She will guide small, medium and large IT projects from inception to delivery in the Supply Chain Planning space. Works directly with the business and users to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (via external development) and implemented successfully. Guides selection of software and ensure proper use/fit for purpose, seeking to reduce customizations while aligning to best practices and bringing to bear the most sophisticated capacities that the business requires. Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
• Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
• Leads and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
• Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
▪ Manages the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines and implements solutions to those challenges.
▪ Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
▪ Works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
▪ Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
▪ Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and non-technical, on this common vision.
▪ Manages capacity/work planning.
▪ Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
▪ Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
▪ Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
▪ Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
▪ Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
▪ Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
▪ Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
▪ Proficiency in MS Office suite.
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.