Sr Communications ManagerApply now
Sr Communications Manager
T-Mobile is the nation’s Un-carrier and the fastest growing US wireless company thanks to an unconventional philosophy built on listening to customers and breaking from tired industry norms. That’s why we need a seriously talented Sr. Communications Manager to own the internal communications strategy and execution for our Digital Technology & Development (DTD) team.
The Sr. Communications Manager will work regularly with the CIO, senior leadership, project teams, and other technology stakeholders to proactively identify their needs and establish an effective communications strategy and plan. The ideal candidate will be adept at forging business partnerships and strengthening relationships between teams. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication instincts with the ability to craft effective and compelling messages, a passion for great digital customer experiences, and the ability to adapt quickly in a constantly evolving industry.
- Utilizes internal communication strategies and tactics to build buzz and raise awareness about leadership initiatives and team projects.
- Gathers and drafts content in accordance with company brand guidelines for small- and large-scale strategic meetings, roll-outs, and department-wide meetings.
- Becomes knowledgeable about digital product management to provide strategic communications counsel: drafts and edits senior-leadership emails, talking points, and PowerPoint decks.
- Provides brand and communications governance and guidance for DTD department teams.
- Drive ad hoc department-wide employee engagement programs, events and initiatives.
- Leverages multiple internal and external communication channels to reach diverse stakeholders and create meaningful employee engagement.
- Clearly translates technical language into layman’s terms to communicate critical information.
- Provides communications recommendations, coaching, and feedback to senior leaders.
- Partners cross-functionally with stakeholders to understand communications needs and implement proactive communications plans.
- 8+ years developing and managing complex communication plans in an agency or corporate environment.
- Impressive writing and presentation portfolio.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite is required, and knowledge of Adobe Suite highly preferred.
- SharePoint experience is ideal, but not required.
- Experience working with and counseling senior-level leadership.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and are idea-driven.
- Thrive on being part of a dynamic organization that is constantly evolving to meet business needs.
- History of anticipating issues, are an excellent problem solver and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry, consumer technology, and/or IT is a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Communications, Journalism, Marketing, PR or related field
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.