Data ArchitectApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Deliver detailed design to DevOPS organization for enterprise projects using agile design and delivery process
- Perform source data profiling, Data Modeling using industry standard communications logical data model methodology, create ETL specifications, API design and semantic layer design to support business reporting
- Architect, design, and build enterprise class relational and dimensional data models.
- Perform detailed design reviews with product owners, developers and business stakeholders
- Work with CIS team in delivering an architecture to support encryption and row-level data security
- Support enterprise Data Governance and EDS metadata initiative
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Data Architecture experience or 5-7 years of Datawarehouse lifecycle development experience
- 2-3 years on Teradata, Hive, HBase, and Postgres
- Understanding of Big Data technologies, Hadoop and modern data architectures like Spark and NoSQL structures
- Data modeling tools (Erwin, Power Designer) and standards.
- Experience in AWS (S3, Aurora, RDS, etc.) and / or Microsoft Azure preferred
- Experience in distributed data processing framework such as Spark and MapReduce and data streaming such as Kafka, Spark streaming preferred
- Strong programming skill with at least one of the following - Python, Java, Scala, etc preferred
- Experience with data profiling tools such as Ataccama, Trifacta, etc preferred
- Experience with ETL Tools such as Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica BDM, etc
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong relationship building skills
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Certification in Teradata, AWS or Hadoop preferred
Education Minimum Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.