Sr Technology Product ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
• Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
• Leads and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
• Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
▪ Manages the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines and implements solutions to those challenges.
▪ Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision-making with-IT investment choices and prioritization.
▪ Works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
▪ Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
▪ Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and nontechnical, on this common vision.
▪ Manages capacity/work planning.
The experience you'll bring.
Agile, DevOps, Communications, Analytics, O365 suite, Slack, Cisco/WebEx, Conferencing and Telephony
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.