Sr Analyst, TechnicalApply now
What you'll do in your role.
▪ Participates in defining domain technical roadmaps with architecture and leadership.
▪ Takes ownership of functional scope analysis and detailed solution design of the processes/systems within domain for each project assigned. Partners across domain IT teams for alignment and impact analysis.
▪ Proactively reviews domain for risk and mitigations before they become critical. Continually keeps stakeholders, management and project managers informed of team activities and work-plan status.
▪ Leads issue resolution efforts to help eliminate or reduce scheduling or budget impacts.
▪ Researches, identifies and drives improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via cross-team synergies, methods, tools and staffing models.
▪ Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provides education on potential process and system solution options, and drives business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
▪ Facilitates sessions to solicit and document requirements (e.g. creation of user stories).
Technology and System
▪ Translates business requests (Customer Journey’s, EPIC’s, or Business User Stories) into technical user stories, system diagrams, and low-level design documents. Includes identification and assessment of potential data sources.
▪ Leads analysis and translation of business, information, and technical requirements to achieve IT solutions that meet business needs within domain for projects with moderate complexity.
Relationship and People Management
▪ Serves as mentor to assist less experienced peers.
▪ Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
The experience you'll bring.
- 5 years min experience in Systems Analysis of medium to large-scale projects with multiple functional components
- 5 years min experience in troubleshooting customer related issues and managing customer relationships
- 5 years min of revenue reporting and accounting
- Experience working with SQL, PLSQL and Unix using command line and GUI SQL tools
- Must have System Analysis experience in the support/operation of a of large carrier class enterprise software system, preferably in a wireless environment
- Experience in testing, quality and change management methodologies required
- Previous experience in 24x7 system support capacity desired
- Previous experience with SAMSON Billing System support desired
- Previous experience with Ericsson Billing System support desired
- 5 years minimum experience with supporting both purchased and in-house developed applications required
- 5 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC preferred
- 5 years minimum experience developing business solutions with a variety of tools preferred
- Prefers 5 years of experience with Telecom billing applications
- Working Knowledge of XML and Oracle. Java knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Requires 10% travel
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.