Sr Engineer, SoftwareApply now
As a Senior Software Engineer, a successful candidate will have the opportunity to Design and develop some of the complex, technically challenging solutions using Java cloud microservices using NoSQL. Help others in solving hard problems and developing critical components
What you'll do in your role.
- Helping establish and follow best practices for development to achieve the highest quality.
- Mindset for structured problem solving and focus for the Highest quality
- Help to evaluate and adopting new technologies as well as best practices
- Working with other engineers and Architects to developing solutions consistently
- Developing reliable solutions
- Supporting operations as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience solving complex problems, evaluating and adopting the latest technologies
- Very strong knowledge of Advanced Development in Java
- Extensive experience with developing and running Microservices using Java
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and OOPs
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience developing clear technical designs in Agile Environment
- Be the bridge between TPMs and Developers
- Well versed with JAVA, Spring, AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cassandra and Oracle.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing solutions and maintaining cloud deployments
- Experience with Test automation to achieve high-quality one-touch deployments
- Have a history of helping other developers and contributors to the public domain
Good to have:
- A curious mind and ability to put thoughts into actions
- Good understanding of the Payments industry
- Strong Knowledge of Algorithms and Design patterns
What do you get
- Great benefits of T-mobile and very friendly team culture
- Freedom to independently solve problems and define your destiny
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.