Sr Engineer, SoftwareApply now
The Sr Software Engineer will work with a team of other software engineers to design, implement, and deploy software which meet customer's requirements, scales easily, and supports deployment in highly available environments. The engineer will participate in architecture and design of various software components, understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions. He or she normally receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
What you'll do in your role.
The Sr Software Engineer will work with a team of other software engineers to design, implement, and deploy reliable software which meet customer's requirements, scales easily, and supports deployment in highly available environments. The engineer will participate in architecture and design of various software components, understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions. He or she normally receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
The engineer will maintain existing software applications, design and implement new features, meet with business partners to gather requirements and help develop and integrate a new Warehouse Management System, all with a focus on delivering a product suitable for managing T-Mobile's supply chain of 5G network infrastructure.
The experience you'll bring.
- Libraries: jQuery, Angular Material, Lodash
- Frameworks: Node Js, Angular Js, React Js, React Native, Vue Js, BOT Framework, Bootstrap 4, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Ionic, Jest, Mocha, Jasmine
- Tools: Less, Sass, Power BI Service & Desktop, NVM, NPM, Git, Bitbucket, GitLab, Web Pack, Grunt, Gulp, Foundation, Skeleton, Jenkins, Bower, Yarn, System JS, Require Js, Browserify, Istanbul, Q&A Maker
- DataGrids: Kendo UI, Angular UI Grid, Ag Grid
Back End (Middle-Tier, Databases, Azure & AWS):
- Languages: Python, SQL, No SQL
- Libraries & Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Graph QL, TYPE ORM
- Frameworks: Node Js, Node Js Express, .Net MVC, .Net Web API, .Net Core, Entity Framework, Nest Js
- Azure: Azure AD, SQL Azure, Data Lakes, Storage Accounts, Azure Devops, Azure Chat Bot Services, Azure Datawarehouse, Azure Functions, Azure Virtual Machine, Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory
- AWS: AWS RDS, S3, Lambda Functions, IAM, EC2, CloudWatch
- Tools: Heroku, Visual Studio code, Visual Studio, Node JS, Cordova, Meteor, Splunk, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, Databricks
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience - minimum of 5 years of professional experience)
Req ID: 139870BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.