Sr Data ArchitectApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Conduct industry research & trends for setting the direction of Information Architecture
- Stay abreast of information management trends and standards, master data management, data services, self-service business intelligence, metadata management, data quality, and data governance.
- Build & maintain Reference Model Architecture and Standards for communicating direction of Information Architecture
- Participate in Strategic, Regulatory & Tactical SDLC projects
- Unify collections of data requirements for key data concepts across the enterprise, harmonizing business definitions and semantics, and specifying data designs expressed as business semantic models, data models, lifecycle models, taxonomies, etc.
- Maintain an enterprise view of data across business systems and highlight opportunities for progressive improvement
- Architecting, designing, and building data models for Back office enterprise system with a focus on Business Intelligence and Information Management.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 Years: Experience With Enterprise Level Database Systems Such As Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server Or Others, Emphasis On Teradata.
- Power Designer experience is a must
- Data Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
Req ID: 142463BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.