Sr Manager, Product & TechnologyApply now
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in team management, development, automation, operations, customer focus, strategic thinking, budget creation and forecasting, project delivery, presentation skills.
What you'll do in your role.
- Strategic partnerships with business partners
- Manage portfolio of Apps & Automation products
- Contribute to strategy supporting all the Collaboration and Productivity products
- Maintain knowledge of the accelerated and process automation industry
- Maintain Opex and Capex budget
- Manage staff to support systems for continuous delivery
- Oversee management, managed services, and other partner resources
- Drive the success of major initiatives
- Deliver projects on time and while meeting business requirements
- Drive technology adoption
- Maintain leadership skills, technical knowledge through continuing education and training
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience within development or automation.
- 7-10 years of experience in a related field.
- Has experience mentoring other leaders or members of technical staff.
- Has experience working with vendors and production support teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Req ID: 143154BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX & Bellevue, WA
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.